Operation Obliviate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Clan from serebii

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5th Gen OU Tournament Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingOtheStone (Kotsy)
General
General
KingOtheStone (Kotsy)

5th Gen OU Tournament Update Empty
Post5th Gen OU Tournament Update

The following comes from ElliotDX:

5th Gen OU Tournament Update 5thGenTourneybanner

ALL battles for the 5th Generation PO tourney semi-finals are to be re-done. They will be done due to the battle between SuicuneMaster11 and Infectious being done without anyone checking if it was okay - the Semi-Finals hadn't been announced yet.

Originally, Dark Sharpedo and Javaker wereallowed to battle due to SuicuneMaster11 and Infectious jumping the gun. I was unaware of this, so I thought Dark Sharpedo and Javaker had also jumped the gun. Dark Sharpedo would still be going through, except when I told him his battle may need to be redone, he tried to get to the finals using a less than favourable method.

Therefore, both battles are being redone. If any members don't like this, they can freely forfeit the tournament. The other person would go through with a 6-0 win.

Round-Ups

SuicuneMaster11 vs. Infectious
Dark Sharpedo vs. Javaker

As for WiFi, don't forget that there are only 4 days left in the round. If a battle is not completed, the tournament organizers will decide which participant moves on based on effort put into attempting to complete the battle. The loser will be hit with a 0-6 loss. And don't forget, all tournament battles count towards clan records. Even forfeits.

Round-Ups

TehJonno vs. Dark Exxod
Nino Roc vs. Heavenly Blade
xThexPsycho vs. Snivy101
Yanmegabeast vs. Grassmaster411

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

5th Gen OU Tournament Update :: Comments

No Comment.

5th Gen OU Tournament Update

Page 1 of 1