Operation Obliviate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Clan from serebii

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Approaching Pokémon Black and White Release

Go down 

Which Generation V game are you getting?
I'm not getting one.
Approaching Pokémon Black and White Release   I_vote_lcap0%Approaching Pokémon Black and White Release   I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pokémon White
Approaching Pokémon Black and White Release   I_vote_lcap63%Approaching Pokémon Black and White Release   I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Pokémon Black
Approaching Pokémon Black and White Release   I_vote_lcap37%Approaching Pokémon Black and White Release   I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Both of them!
Approaching Pokémon Black and White Release   I_vote_lcap0%Approaching Pokémon Black and White Release   I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ElliotDX
Sergeant
Sergeant
ElliotDX

Approaching Pokémon Black and White Release   Empty
PostApproaching Pokémon Black and White Release

Approaching Pokémon Black and White Release   PokemonNews

Approaching Pokémon Black and White Release   Pokemo10

The much anticipated release of Pokémon Black and White versions is now just under/just over a week away, depending on where you live. Although a number of you are already on Pokémon Online using the various Generation V Pokémon, I for one am not and I am much looking forward to the release. Above this post is a quick poll for you, to see which is the most popular of the Generation V game. The poll will run for ten days and I will post the results at the end of that period.

To check out the release date of Pokémon Black and White Versions where you live, check below:

Europe: Friday 4th March 2011
United States/Canada: Sunday 6th March 2011
Australia: Thursday 10th March 2011

I hope you all enjoy Pokémon Black and White versions when they are released near you! Sucks that Australia have to wait until the 10th, they deserve an early release too!

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Approaching Pokémon Black and White Release :: Comments

No Comment.

Approaching Pokémon Black and White Release

Page 1 of 1