Operation Obliviate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Clan from serebii

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A message from Purey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ElliotDX
Sergeant
Sergeant
ElliotDX

A message from Purey Empty
PostA message from Purey

Posted on behalf of Purey
A message from Purey ClanNews

ATTENTION

Now that I have your interest got a couple things to say the first being that I hate you all...

Now on to more relevant and truthful stuff

5TH GEN IS NOW AN OPTION IN THE POKETORIUM

however there are a couple conditions to ordering

1. for the time being there is a limit of 6 pokemon per person this means you will be able to order a full team for wifi but no more until further notice this is so everyone gets a chance and I don't get swamped

2. There will be a waiting list so I will let you know when an order is done and you can place an order please do not place an order if the waiting list is full or I will disregard it and you will not be allowed to place your order for a time I feel is relevant

3. now that you will be able to 5th gen wifi battle submit battles for the clan youtube for every battle you have that there is no video I will kill a kitten and you dont want to have that on your conscience

ohhh and last thing Psycho has first dibs on orders because of all the help he provided me in getting the Poketorium to this point so no one else may order until he has placed his
A message from Purey Gotmilk
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A message from Purey :: Comments

No Comment.

A message from Purey

Page 1 of 1