Operation Obliviate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Clan from serebii

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Jobs - Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SOCCER_PRO
Admin
Admin
SOCCER_PRO

Clan Jobs - Update Empty
PostClan Jobs - Update

Clan Jobs - Update ClanNews

Clan Jobs

If anyone has ever applied for a Clan Job you would know that it isn’t very efficient. This is why when I woke up today I decided that I would change that.

Everyone who currently has a job is gone. If you want your ‘job’ back you will have to re apply.
There is also new jobs available and some may be swept clean never to be seen of again.

For jobs that can have a thread, the job owner will have to make a thread showing their services. For those jobs in which you cant exactly have a thread, the person should be attentive to the job – being inactive from your job when you have a ‘customer’ or a certain job to do will result in you being ‘sacked’.

Some people may be all ‘why are you doing this our current set up is fine’ – to me it isn’t.

Along with new jobs and tasks for people to do within the clan, there will also be mod opportunities. Mod’s are for the Clan Site, they do not apply for serebii and you are not a ‘mod of the clan’ rather a ‘mod of the clan site’. It requires you to mod a certain section of the clan making sure everything is fine and all posts are appropriate. Some people may also wonder ‘why, our site is so small’ – lets just say things are changing over at Operation Obliviate.

Here are a list of jobs that are now available at Operation Obliviate:
Clan Artist: making banners, xat icons etc for Clan members, max 3 members.
Clan Breeder: breeding Pokemon for members of the clan, max 4 members – 2 for 4th gen and 2 for 5th gen. (It should be noted that if you can do both gens you can apply for both)
Clan EV Trainer: EV training members Pokemon, max 4 members – 2 for 4th gen and 2 for 5th gen. (It should be noted that if you can do both gens you can apply for both)
SPECIAL NOTE: if you can do both Breeding and EV Training apply for both – makes it easier)
Clan Teacher: this is a job in which you Tutor members who are new to Competitive Battling, max 3 members. Members applying should know both 4th gen and 5th gen.

Okay thats the usual jobs which are still available. Here are the new jobs:

Clan News Guy: keeps the clan up to date with the latest Pokemon News, posting on the thread here at least 2 times a week. Must be active, max 1 member.
Clan Tweeter: this person will take on the job of personalising our Twitter page – seeing as I have no idea how to do so. They will keep an eye on the twitter page and promote it where necessary.

MOD POSITIONS.
I bet everyone was waiting for this part of the update.

Mods will be required to be as active as possible they will keep an eye on a certain part of the site.

How to Apply for Jobs.

Easiest way is to Click Here, select the job you want and fill out the required information.
Dont go applying for everything.

Thanks

~Pro

Back to top Go down
https://operationobliviate.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Clan Jobs - Update :: Comments

No Comment.

Clan Jobs - Update

Page 1 of 1