Operation Obliviate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Clan from serebii

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The male admins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RAY-1
Private
Private
RAY-1

The male admins Empty
PostSubject: The male admins   The male admins EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:16 pm

meaning jonno and kotsy

u kno when i first came to this clan i actually liked it espically when kotsy was actually a nice person but now u do the slightest thing wrong ur banned

and jonno to me has always be mean and weird in wat he says and does since hes always joking bout somthin

i kno when yall c this mean kotsy and jonno yall r gona try to defend ur weird and mean ways but i kno yall will have much to say bout me which atm i dont care cause no1 here knows me well enough to say anything

p.s. to every1 else if u r scared to complain bout kotsy and jonno then u probaly have ur reasons but me im gettin fead up with those 2
Back to top Go down
Jonno
Private
Private
Jonno

The male admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The male admins   The male admins EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:31 pm

You're very hypocritical. You get mad at me for jokingly calling Choco a weirdo. Yet you call me mean and weird. Excuse me, am I not allowed to get mad at you? I'd like people to complain about Kotsy and I. Because I really think we've done no wrong. You're just overly sensitive, did I mention hypocritical?

Also, yes I am always joking. Because humour is great. Lrn2fun.

Really. Stop being so damn sensitive. Understand jokes, learn to have some fun and just learn what a joke is. Because when you complain for being banned for doing the "smallest" things, when you clearly said to me rude words, in a hostile nature, you just clearly have no idea what you're talking about. So think things through next time.

ALSO, USING GRAMMAR DOES NOT HURT.
Back to top Go down
KingOtheStone (Kotsy)
General
General
KingOtheStone (Kotsy)

The male admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The male admins   The male admins EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:47 pm

The ONLY thing i have to say about this matter is to remember your calling me a 'slant eyed cock sucker.' With that,

~Pro Edit:
HAHAH FUNNY
Jonno isnt even an admin, merely a Owner of the Chat LOLZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The male admins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The male admins   The male admins Empty

Back to top Go down

The male admins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation Obliviate :: Spam Bin-