Operation Obliviate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Clan from serebii

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate My Stall Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L2thaZ
Private
Private

Rate My Stall Team Empty
PostSubject: Rate My Stall Team   Rate My Stall Team EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Politoed (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 255 Def / 255 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Protect
- Scald
- Refresh

His role is just to start the rain and hopefully sweep. Ice beam for coverage protect to stall and refresh to get rid of burns and toxic

Altaria (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 255 Def / 255 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Aerial Ace
- Flamethrower
- Cotton Guard
- Roost

i seriously want a replacement for altaria ...flamethrower for type coverage...2 cotton guards and im at +6 def...Roost to regenerate

Parasect (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Dry Skin
EVs: 255 Def / 255 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Spore
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- X-Scissor

the most unappreciated pokemon ever...this thing is a beast...spore>sub>leech seed>WIN!!!...X scissor for damage

Stunfisk (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Static
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Curse
- Earth Power
- Thunder
- Rest

100% accuracy thunder? yes please!!...curse just to raise def...earth power for coverage and rest to regenerate

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Immunity
EVs: 255 HP / 255 Def
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Curse
- Crunch
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

I love u snorlax<3<3... this thing is a beast...easy to get in 6 curses and after that its game over...sleep talk is a must on this set...curse while sleeping and then just sweep with crunch

Dusknoir (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect
- Toxic
- Sucker Punch

my main annoyer...will-o-wisp for steels and strong physical sweepers...protect to stall and sucker punch to surprise the opponent

Last edited by L2thaZ on Tue May 24, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add roles)
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitteh
Private
Private

Rate My Stall Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Stall Team   Rate My Stall Team EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:44 am

Disclaimer- What I'm about to say is personal opinions.

1. Politoed is awesome, but I do question refresh a bit. Whatever works for you

2. Your Altaria dies to any status really... and ice beam ruins it. Replacement Idea: Ferrothorn?

3. Parasect is awesome sauce in rain, just don't let it get caught in the Sun. Or Sand. Or Hail...

4. Your Stunfisk is begging to be set up on, even with STAB Stunkfisk doesn't do much damage without EVs, and rest disables it for 2 turns for the opponent

5. Snorlax with 1 attack move that's resisted by the 1 type snorlax is weak too? I dunno man...

6. Dusknoir with 1 attack move... oh hey I see something repeating here. I'm fine with 1 attack move dusknoir, but why sucker punch?

I just noticed Heatran counters all of your team except for Politoed, at least as long as its not raining. If it is, it just has a little more trouble with Altaria and Parasect.

Virizion Destroys your Snorlax and Dusknoir because they only carry dark moves. And Stunkfish for typing. And Altaria, because your flamethrower is weakened by rain. And Politoed... so everything but Parasect.

Recommendations: Ferrothorn, Gliscor, Jellicent, Vaporeon

My best piece of advice: It's your team, do what you want.
Back to top Go down
L2thaZ
Private
Private

Rate My Stall Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Stall Team   Rate My Stall Team EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Politoed-What should I replace refresh with

Altaria-i hate this stupid thing although it has killed a few things but yeah I think ill go with ferrowthorn

Paresect-not gna change

Stunfisk-fragile you are right...what would be a good replacement?

Snorlax-ive been trying to find a good move for him...any ideas?

Dusknoir-suprissingly this thing has killed a few things...any ideas on sucker punch replacement?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitteh
Private
Private

Rate My Stall Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Stall Team   Rate My Stall Team EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:02 am

Politoed- I would replace refresh with Toxic or Encore, Toxic to stall, Encore to catch an opponent setting up entry hazards or trying to set up.

Stunfisk- Gliscor should work as a replacement right? Ground immunity, still has electric immunity, and can run Swords Dance. If you use its DW ability, PSN Heal, it can become immune to status as well.

Snorlax- Well I looked around at Serebii and Smogon for movesets, and I agreed with both of them; Body Slam is needed on a rest or curse user. A solid STAB move that may paralyze works amazingly. If you insist on running Curse still, run it. Just keep in mind it gets walled by ghosts and steels. Other wise, you may want to replace Curse with Crunch or Whirlwind. Crunch for ghosts, Whirlwind to prevent setting up. Whirlwind seems to be the most commonly run though. Actually, the only reason I included Crunch is because your team has no entry hazards at all.

Dusknoir- I'd keep the Dusknoir, because it works for you. I don't think it would work for me because of my playing style, but it seems like it does some real damage.

If you are going to run Ferrothorn, run spikes on it. I think you'll find your team works better with entry hazards.
Back to top Go down
L2thaZ
Private
Private

Rate My Stall Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Stall Team   Rate My Stall Team EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:51 am

Thanks man I think ill try encore on my politoed...amd yeah after 6 curses, snorlax is unstoppable exept when facing steel types...and yeah ill tru out gliscor and ferrothorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rate My Stall Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate My Stall Team   Rate My Stall Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate My Stall Team
Page 1 of 1