Operation Obliviate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Clan from serebii

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Purey's Intro to Life

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Purey
Private
Private
Purey

Purey's Intro to Life  Empty
PostSubject: Purey's Intro to Life    Purey's Intro to Life  EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:16 am

HEY GUYS my name is Puretrainer often known as Purey and sometimes princess well basically im one the leaders here and im what is known as a figurehead leader for those who dont know what that is it basically means i dumped all my leader duties on others and now just sit around and look cool I am also the leader of the Operation Obliviate War team so if you have any questions/concerns about that feel free to ask ill be sure to answer as best i can oh and i also run the clan shop so if youre interested in anything hit me up on the chat or shoot me a PM/VM and ill get you teh poke quick as i can well thats about it thanks for taking the time to read about me and look forward to seeing you around the clan

Back to top Go down
Sen
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Purey's Intro to Life    Purey's Intro to Life  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:21 pm

Just out of curiosity but why are there no F***K**G full stops in that message? I was all run out of breath when I finished reading that D: Also, are we allowed to swear on here or must we keep this place PG+13?
Back to top Go down
SOCCER_PRO
Admin
Admin
SOCCER_PRO

PostSubject: Re: Purey's Intro to Life    Purey's Intro to Life  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:23 pm

Sen wrote:
are we allowed to swear on here or must we keep this place PG+13?

Sen your allowed to swear. If we think it's too much then we can edit it out but apart from that you can. Unless it's bashing towards another member. That gives me an idea maybe we should make some rules for here. Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://operationobliviate.forumotion.com
Dark Exxod
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Purey's Intro to Life    Purey's Intro to Life  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:21 am

Nice to meet you,Purey.

Dump your duties upon your subordinates and take the credit?Okay,that's what leaders and bosses always do,no problem. XD

PS: I swear too much irl,but I try to keep it offline.

Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Private
Private
Skevengal

PostSubject: Hiyas!!!!!   Purey's Intro to Life  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:01 am

Hiyas! Nice to meet you! I'm Skevengal or Skev...meh idc which one Razz. and lol I love your...position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purey's Intro to Life    Purey's Intro to Life  Empty

Back to top Go down

Purey's Intro to Life
Page 1 of 1