Operation Obliviate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Clan from serebii

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youtube Channel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SOCCER_PRO
Admin
Admin
SOCCER_PRO

Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: Youtube Channel   Youtube Channel EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Operation Obliviate Network

As some of you may have already been aware, we are in the process of getting together a Youtube Channel for OO.
It's going to be our network and I need peoples ideas and opinions on what to include.

Sharp had this set out nicely and after deleting his post in rage i realised i should have kept it.

I've decided that Im going to allow people to apply to do various jobs for the channel.
And the jobs are decided by you; anything you think should be included and you want to be a part of.

The Team
Spoiler:

Application
Code:
Name:
Job Title:
What it involves:
Why you would suit the position:

If you have any suggestions feel free to also comment below with your opinions and tips, everything will be taken in open minded-ly

Pro

Last edited by SOCCER_PRO on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://operationobliviate.forumotion.com
ElliotDX
Sergeant
Sergeant
ElliotDX

Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channel   Youtube Channel EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Name: ElliotDX
Job Title: Pokemon News/Pokemon Event News Video-Maker
What it involves: Making videos to tell the clan members about the latest news, so they can listen/watch to ALL the news.
Why you would suit the position: I'm awesome and I have experience with video-making.

Name: ElliotDX
Job Title: Video Editor/Creator
What it involves: Editing and Creating Videos when needed
Why you would suit the position: I have experience, plus Vegas = phwoar.
Back to top Go down
Sharp
Captain
Captain
Sharp

Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channel   Youtube Channel EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Im quite excited about this channel! BOOM SHACKA LACKA
Back to top Go down
KingOtheStone (Kotsy)
General
General
KingOtheStone (Kotsy)

Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: I Want In!   Youtube Channel EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:41 am

Ok, so I know I'm 'banned' from helping with the Youtube, but come on! I don't wanna be left out!

Name: Kotsy

Job Title: Greeter

What it involves: Weekly welcoming of new members. Giving their Serebii names, battling experience, former clan experience and/or any other information they'd like shared. (within reason of course)

Why you would suit the position: Well, I've had prior communications with alot of new members, and I just think it'd be cool. Since I keep the Grid, it would be very easy for me to keep track of who joined when.

Back to top Go down
SOCCER_PRO
Admin
Admin
SOCCER_PRO

Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channel   Youtube Channel EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:07 am

KingOtheStone (Kotsy) wrote:
Ok, so I know I'm 'banned' from helping with the Youtube, but come on! I don't wanna be left out!

Name: Kotsy

Job Title: Greeter

What it involves: Weekly welcoming of new members. Giving their Serebii names, battling experience, former clan experience and/or any other information they'd like shared. (within reason of course)

Why you would suit the position: Well, I've had prior communications with alot of new members, and I just think it'd be cool. Since I keep the Grid, it would be very easy for me to keep track of who joined when.

Hmm left out? I dont see how it would be you being left out seeing as Pure isnt doing it either.
The only reason why im giving you this position is because i dont think Sharp would be serious enough for it. Seeing as our channel isnt about comedy its about getting information across.

So you have that job. You will need to pick a day when you are going to upload, weekly that is.

I will make a thread with the schedules for uploading videos just for you.
Back to top Go down
https://operationobliviate.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channel   Youtube Channel Empty

Back to top Go down

Youtube Channel
Page 1 of 1