Operation Obliviate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Clan from serebii

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG?! SRSLY?! (Virginity GONE!) D:<

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sen
Private
Private

OMG?! SRSLY?! (Virginity GONE!) D:< Empty
PostSubject: OMG?! SRSLY?! (Virginity GONE!) D:<   OMG?! SRSLY?! (Virginity GONE!) D:< EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Omg srsly, no one has done anything in here?! How lame are you guys?! Jk, you know I loves yous.

Oh well.. Atleast now I can say... I STOLE THE NEWBIE COUCHES F***ING VIRGINITY! YEAH!! >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sammekins
Private
Private
Sammekins

PostSubject: Re: OMG?! SRSLY?! (Virginity GONE!) D:<   OMG?! SRSLY?! (Virginity GONE!) D:< EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:36 am

i don't know how to respond to that. Congrats on taking the newb's lounge virginity.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: OMG?! SRSLY?! (Virginity GONE!) D:<   OMG?! SRSLY?! (Virginity GONE!) D:< EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:56 pm

thanks samme, it wasn't an easy task either! I had to tie it down and gag it coz it kept screaming rape for some odd reason D:
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Private
Private
Skevengal

PostSubject: ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG?! SRSLY?! (Virginity GONE!) D:< EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:58 am

Now, I'm seriously reconsidering about whether joining this clan was a good idea... JK lol I love all you guys except Sen you kinda creep me out XD rofl
Back to top Go down
Dark Exxod
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: OMG?! SRSLY?! (Virginity GONE!) D:<   OMG?! SRSLY?! (Virginity GONE!) D:< EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:19 am

Sen wrote:
Omg srsly, no one has done anything in here?! How lame are you guys?! Jk, you know I loves yous.

Oh well.. At least now I can say... I STOLE THE NEWBIE COUCHES F***ING VIRGINITY!
YEAH!! >Very Happy

Wahahaha!!....Yeah,*shudders* that's just wrong.I'm keeping my couch and my other pieces of furniture locked up.
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Private
Private
Skevengal

PostSubject: Re: OMG?! SRSLY?! (Virginity GONE!) D:<   OMG?! SRSLY?! (Virginity GONE!) D:< EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:58 am

Ah yes, you can also keep your couch I'll like just head over to IKEA and buy a new one XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG?! SRSLY?! (Virginity GONE!) D:<   OMG?! SRSLY?! (Virginity GONE!) D:< Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG?! SRSLY?! (Virginity GONE!) D:<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation Obliviate :: Meeting Room :: Newbie Lounge-
Jump to: