Operation Obliviate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Clan from serebii

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet the Mother Hen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SOCCER_PRO
Admin
Admin
SOCCER_PRO

Meet the Mother Hen Empty
PostSubject: Meet the Mother Hen   Meet the Mother Hen EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:30 am

Meet the Mother Hen

Thought I would finally write something about myself so here goes;

It's SOCCER_PRO here, I created Operation Obliviate one day when I got sick of how every clan was running and that i had no say in anyone i went to.
I thought it was because I was female - but I don't really know. So i thought; what the hey ill give it a try... so i did. That is where i am today, typing in a forum of my own Clan that i thought of and created. Don't get me wrong i wouldnt be here if it wasnt for Kotsy and Pure but really if i didnt take the chance nothing would have shaped out like this.
Maybe that means i would be getting better grades at school, or what not. All in all i love it here and I'm quite proud of what we have become.

I guess people may think I'm the bitch of the clan, the person who wants ot be in control. Someone who makes people fill out unnecessary forms and chasing up battles etc. Someone who wastes there time making a forum site and a youtube channel for a clan... for pokemon.
That's me I guess.
I probably have some serious OCD issues as i cant handle if things arnt in order and arnt in forms.
Love me or hate me ill be here forever.... well until the clan dies out, which hopefully it doesnt.

So yea thats me, SOCCER_PRO, the founder of Operation Obliviate.

Leave comments, ask questions. This place is like my little secret home where no one in my real life can affect it and thats what i like most.

Back to top Go down
https://operationobliviate.forumotion.com
KingOtheStone (Kotsy)
General
General
KingOtheStone (Kotsy)

PostSubject: only one reply.   Meet the Mother Hen EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:42 pm

There is only one possible reply to this:
<3

If you disagree.... I'll kill you XD. Jk. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Dark Exxod
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Mother Hen   Meet the Mother Hen EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:02 am

Hey,this is nice.I like these leader intros.

*eh,hem* I knew I picked the right clan to join.OO's orderly yet simple system is quite nice,and the people have proved themselves,too.

"....the bitch....who wants to be in control...."
And I certainly don't mind a lady at the helm! *winks*
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Private
Private
Skevengal

PostSubject: HIYAS!!!!!   Meet the Mother Hen EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:04 am

I agree. These leader intros really are useful and I like em. Smile Just out of curiosity, why did you name the Clan Operation Obliviate?
Back to top Go down
SOCCER_PRO
Admin
Admin
SOCCER_PRO

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Mother Hen   Meet the Mother Hen EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:54 am

Skevengal wrote:
I agree. These leader intros really are useful and I like em. Smile Just out of curiosity, why did you name the Clan Operation Obliviate?

Well, I wanted the two words to be alliteration, so both starting with the same lett.s
Then I was like well it is an Operation, because its a test to see if we can survive as a clan, which so far we are.
And then I was like 'Obliviate' thats off Harry Potter, it makes someone forget. So thus the Operation is to not make people forget (Obliviate)

I dont know if that makes sense but that is how it came about
Back to top Go down
https://operationobliviate.forumotion.com
Skevengal
Private
Private
Skevengal

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Mother Hen   Meet the Mother Hen EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:09 am

Ah.... I, kinda see...rofl XD The only part I really get is Obliviate since I'm a big fan of Harry Potter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Mother Hen   Meet the Mother Hen Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the Mother Hen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation Obliviate :: Meeting Room :: Meet the Leaders-
Jump to: