Operation Obliviate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Clan from serebii

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youtube Intro Video Contest!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ElliotDX
Sergeant
Sergeant
ElliotDX

Youtube Intro Video Contest! Empty
PostYoutube Intro Video Contest!

Youtube Intro Video Contest! ClanNews

Hey guys, I know I'm not your usual 'Clan News' poster, but this is a one off. As most of you know, the clan is planning on opening up a youtube channel soon! Special thanks to Stickworld111 from the Airborne Aces for helping that to get started.

Anyway, after putting the idea forward to Soccer_Pro, she has agreed to allow a contest to take place for you guys (yes, you!) to make a video intended to be an introduction to all clan videos! Here are some ground rules:

1) The video MUST include with something indicating it is made by 'Operation Obliviate', such as 'An Operation Obliviate Production' included somewhere.
2) For the entry to be counted, it must be either uploaded to youtube and then e-mailed to operationobliviate@hotmail.com or e-mailed as an attachment.

Everyone who enters will get a bonus 200 clan points, with the winner's video being used.

Bye now.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Youtube Intro Video Contest! :: Comments

SOCCER_PRO
Re: Youtube Intro Video Contest!
Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:20 am  SOCCER_PRO
Just a note that Ben is just doing the visuals for the YouTube. Including background and icon.
Sharp
Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:26 am  Sharp
SOCCER_PRO wrote:
Just a note that Ben is just doing the visuals for the YouTube. Including background and icon.
Whenever they hear BOOM SHACKA LACKA! They know whats going on.... SHARP IS IN DA HOOZUM....
also, I cant wait to see the Intro Entries that are put forward into the contest!
SOCCER_PRO
Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:20 am  SOCCER_PRO
Sharp wrote:
SOCCER_PRO wrote:
Whenever they hear BOOM SHACKA LACKA! They know whats going on.... SHARP IS IN DA HOOZUM....
also, I cant wait to see the Intro Entries that are put forward into the contest!
Neither. I can't wait to judge them. Sharp did you want to tell people on the chat. Etc. Get everyone excited for it.

I need an intro for the comic so this is heaps good
RAY-1
youtube OO channel
Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:36 pm  RAY-1
um who the heck is that on the vid?

btw on that youtube page i suscribed to OO but my username on youtube in Bane1Darth ok
Sharp
Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:01 am  Sharp
RAY-1 wrote:
um who the heck is that on the vid?

btw on that youtube page i suscribed to OO but my username on youtube in Bane1Darth ok
ray. clearly it was me...
I SAID ITS SHARP HERE
Post   Sponsored content

Youtube Intro Video Contest!

Page 1 of 1